AWML clients base span from the oil industry to research and governmental regulatory agencies, to industrial raw materials and finished products companies.
Shell Petroleum Development Co. Nigeria Limited Warri
• Delineation and ESI mapping of Forcados Terminal (2001 – 2002) – Contract No. W09681
• Forcados Terminal & Environs Air Quality and Emission Studies 1999 (Contract No. W-06322)
• Forcados Terminal & UQCC, Integrated Ecotoxicological studies 1999 (Contract No. W-62222).
• E.I.A. of Forcados Yokri FDP, 1995 (contract No. W-A3711).
• Detailed Potentially Polluted Area (PPA) survey of Block 3, 1995.
• Compliance & effluent monitoring of swamp locations, 1994.
• Produced Water Dispersion Modeling for Forcados Terminal , 2006
• Produced Water Far-field Dispersion Modeling for Forcados Terminal, 2007
Shell Petroleum Development Co. Nigeria Limited, Port-Harcourt
• Investigation of Past Impacted Areas (PIA) – Contract No. EG3125 (2003)
• Investigation of Past Impacted Areas (PIA) – Contract No. EG3125 (2002)
• Investigation of Past Impacted Areas (PIA) – Contract No. EG3125 (2001)
• E.I.A. of Soku-Awoba –Brass-Buguma – Cawthorne Channel proposed gas pipeline, 2000 (Contract No. E.I100065)
• E.I.A. for statutory requirements, 1999 (Contract No. E-08006)
• E.I.A./wildlife conservation potential studies of Okoroba FDA 1999 (Contract No. E 08182).
• Biodegradation and Bioaccumulation Testing of SPDC chemicals, 1998.
• Groundwater monitoring, 1999, (Contract No. E-09202)
• Ecotoxicity testing of chemicals 1997 (Contract No. E 05876).
• E.I.A./seabed survey of OML 71, offshore, 1997.
• E.I.A. of Agbada I & II FDP, 1996.
• Routine Laboratory Analysis of PC Laboratory.
• Monthly Effluent Monitoring, 1996
• Investigation of Impacted Areas (Contract No. EG3125).
• Produced Water Dispersion Modeling for Bonny Terminal, 2006
• Produced Water Far-field Dispersion Modeling for Bonny Terminal, 2007
Chevron Nigeria Limited
• Sampling/monitoring of Owu-9 well location, 1995
• Safe disposal of Waste Acid (HCL) 1999 (Contract No. 013507)
• Analysis of 3 water samples from Ogbele North “A” well location 1995
• Environmental Impact Assessment of TOPCON’s OML86, 3D Seismic Acquisition Programme. (2003)
• Preview and Evaluation of compliance Monitoring Data for Effluent and Drilling Mud/Cuttings Discharges (2004)
Mobil Oil Producing Nigeria Unlimited.
EIA/seabed survey of the proposed Usari production facilities, offshore, Akwa Ibom State 1995.
Texaco Overseas Producing Company
EIA/seabed survey sampling & analysis of Erebi –1 well location, 1995.
National Oil & Chemical Marketing
Soil & Groundwater contamination assessment of Apapa installation 1995
Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc
Monthly Effluent Monitoring of Apapa installation for 12 months –1995-1996.
Pan Ocean Oil Corporation (Nigeria)
• Remediation (fencing) of Waste/Cellar pits at Ologbo well (2003)
• Preparation of HSE-MS Manual ISO-14001 (2001)
• Remediation (fencing) of Waste Pits at Ologbo and Ogharefe (1996, 1998 and 1999)
Nigeria Agip Exploration Limited
• Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of Oyo Field (OML 120) Development (2008)
• Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of Abo Field (OML 125) Development (2010).
Nigeria Agip Oil Company
• Exploratory Effluent Monitoring of Agip Energy & Natural Resources in land and swamp area, 1997.
Unipetrol Nigeria PLC
• Environmental Auditing of Apapa Installation 2002.
• Environmental Auditing of Apapa Installation 1997.
Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
• Dual purpose kerosene (DPK) lead analysis in cars and refineries 1994 (PT/6350/vol.4)
• Dual purpose kerosene (DPK) lead analysis in cars and refineries 1995
• DPK lead and kerosene Analysis of suspected adulterated and substandard petroleum products 1996.
River State Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources
• Environmental Impact Assessment of RIVGAS Refinery Project, Ndoni (2006
Cleanwater Refinery Company Limited
* Environmental Impact Assessment of Cleanwater Refinery Project, Onne (2007) – ongoing
Afren Global Energy Resources Limited
• Environmental Baseline Study (EBS) of OPL 917 Field (2008)
• Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Seismic and Exploratory Drilling in OPL 917 Field (2008)
• Provision of Socio-Economics Study for Seismic Survey and Exploratory Drilling in OPL 917 Field (2008)
• Monte Carlo Simulation Modeling Analysis of Potential Discharges from the Ebok Field Development Drilling in OML 67 (2010)
• Fate and Effects Studies of Produced Water, Water Based Mud and Drill Cuttings Discharges in OML 67 (2011- 13)
OMEL Energy Nigeria Limited
Provision of Environmental Baseline Studies for OPL 285 Field (2008 )
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
• Environmental Evaluation Report (EER) – Enugu Mega Station, 2006
• Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) – Abakaliki Mega Station, 2007
• Environmental Impact Assessment of Atlas Cove Pollution Control Base (2008)
Niger Delta Development Commission
• EIA of Iyara Sandfill Project (2002)
Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited.
• Toxicity testing of corrosion inhibitors (Hycor FA ,Hycor AK, & Hycor OX 65) 1996.
First Aluminium Nigeria PlC, PH
• Monthly raw materials Analysis (Cd, As, Pb, Cu, Sn etc) 1994 – 1996
Pipeline And Products Marketing Company Ltd (PPMC)
• Environmental Post Impact Assessment of Idomogun/Agbowa kerosene spill, 1999.
• Atlas Cove Oil spill Management 1997
BDX Nigeria Limited
• Toxicity testing of CERTREX 67 special, and EXXOL D-80, 1996
Bureau of Public Enterprises
* Environmental Audit of Pipelines and Products Marketing Company (PPMC), 2008
(Executed in Partnership with Environmental Resources Managers, DTY of South AfricaY BH7 and Emster Engineers & Corrosion Consultants Limited.
Addax Petroleum Development Nigeria Limited
Fate and Effects Studies of Drilling Mud and Drill Cuttings Discharges in OML 123 at Kita Marine and Adanga Fields (2010-2012)
Essar Exploration and Production Limited
• Environmental Baseline Studies (EBS) of OPL 226 (2011)
• Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of Exploration Drilling in OPL 226
Federal Ministry of Mines and Steel Development, 2009
(Sustainable Management of Mineral Resources Project)
• Design and Supervision of the Remediation/Reclamation work at Abandoned Mine Site at Badawa, Kano.
Allied Energy Plc
• EER-Based Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of OML 120 (2013)